Yeah, Daddy is still convinced that she doesn't have brown eyes yet! We still can't tell!
So far, she hates all kind of baby food except for Sweet Potatoes!

Here is our beautiful baby girl. She is getting so big. I can't believe she is almost 6 months old already! She has her bottom 2 teeth in and shares the same size of diaper as her 2 year old brother (size 4). She loves to laugh and play. More pics to come soon!
Here is our beautiful baby girl. She is getting so big. I can't believe she is almost 6 months old already! She has her bottom 2 teeth in and shares the same size of diaper as her 2 year old brother (size 4). She loves to laugh and play. More pics to come soon!


1 comment:
Aww look at her! You know I'm dealing with the same thing as well. Diaper wise. Both Ryan and Wyatt and wearing size 4 diapers! It's unbelievable!
Post a Comment