Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Friday, April 04, 2008

Pictures taken by Annie

My good friend Annie is AMAZINGLY talented and takes GREAT pictures and I just LOVE her work!  She took some pics of the kids a few days ago!  Also, there are some of Aiden and Kate (Annie's adorable daughter) bowling for the first time (about a month ago). Enjoy!


our little model

Aiden and Kate (Annie's daughter who is the same age as Aiden)
playing on the tire swing with his best friend kate

deep in thought
"wheeee"
I LOVE this picture!  It should be on a postcard or something!!! (Kate thought they were looking for Goats!)
Such a handsome boy!!

Pretty princess

first time in a stroller for a walk outside to the park, she LOVED it!
I LOVE this picture too!  
our BEAUTIFUL girl










Awww, best friends

Aiden and Kate (Annie's daughter) bowling for the first time for both of them
"Like this mommy?"

"yay Aiden!  You did it!"


3 comments:

Annie Pennington said...

I LOVED taking your beautiful kiddo's pictures! REALLY loved it! Thanks so much for posting them and showing them off!!! THANK YOU!!

~Cmac~ said...

So, chase just informed me that we are cousins. :) I just thought I'd let you know that I think you have the most adorable kids. Great photography Annie!

Unknown said...

those pictures are sooo fun!!!! I need to find a friend who can take good pictures!!! lol! so fun!! And I really want to go to Germany!!!!