Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Aiden is one of America's Most Beautiful Babies for 2008!

So I entered the kids in a few different contests (because we all know how adorable they are :)) We just got something in the mail telling us that Aiden was voted one of America's Most Beautiful Babies for 2008 and his picture is going to be published in the book!  I am SO excited you have no idea! 
 
Here is the photo we submitted.  It was one of the ones that Annie took!

4 comments:

M and N Tenny said...

He is really such a darling little boy! Congrats, that's so fun for you! You'll have to have him sign the book once it's published hehe!

Annie Pennington said...

YEAH AIDEN!!!! We all knew he was handsome so I'm so glad the rest of America agrees!!!

Unknown said...

what a cutie!!!! that is awesome!

Backwoods Browns said...

That is so exciting!! He's a cutie!!

I hope you don't mind me invading your blog!!It was nice to see you at Naomi's birthday party!! You are always welcome at our house if you are ever in the area!!Or even if you're not :)