Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Eifel Zoo

We went to the Eifel Zoo!  I took Aiden and Kamryn and went with my friend Brittnie who took her boys.  We couldn't have asked for nicer weather!  We had a lot of fun!

he thought it was pretty cool that it ate right out of his hand!


When this chair brought me back to where it started, I didn't realize that it went farther up then where it started and the stroller was sitting there and I kicked it over because the chair kept going!  Kamryn was sitting in it and fell all the way over to the ground!  Brittnie got her immediately but I felt SO bad!!!  Yes, she IS ok!!
By the way, Aiden LOVED it!!

She loved the Zoo too!
On the train to go feed the animals

Yes, this IS real.  Aiden was so concerned because he told that goat "Go away!  No eat sister's foot!" (The goat licked her foot)

Looking at the black bear







Aiden and Jadyn

1 comment:

Annie Pennington said...

Oh it looks like you had a great time!! HOW FUN!