Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Friday, May 16, 2008

Flower Shop

So today I was at home watching the kids as usual and I started thinking to myself how I really need a break.  I am seriously with these kids 24/7.  It's not that I don't love it, but Aiden is such a little handful!  So I texted Bryan and told him that I wanted a job, not really thinking that I was going to do it, it was just my thought at the time so I could get a break every now and then.  He told me that the flower shop on base is hiring (where he got those flowers for me).  So I called them and they called me back and asked when I wanted to start!  She didn't even want to meet me or anything.  Bryan is going to start working Mids so he will be home in the day with the kids so we won't have to get daycare or anything.  He has been wanting me to get a job for awhile just so we can make some extra money.  So I can work Monday - Saturday and it can choose to work for 4 hours or 8 hours.  I haven't decided.  It all depends.  I really don't think I will be able to be away from my kids that long!  I could start Monday if I wanted to, but his schedule doesn't change until June 1 so that's when I will start!  Just thought I would let you know!  

3 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

congratulations! It is always nice to feel like you can do something again.. and flowers are fun! I used to work at the Albertsons floral department.. it was fun!!! hope it goes well!!!

Annie Pennington said...

Congratulations! I know you'll have a great time? What could be better than making money among great smelling flowers????!!!! :) Seriously I'm thrilled for you!

M and N Tenny said...

Congrats, that is exciting!