I just thought that I would share what Aiden did! He goes "look Mommy, isn't it pretty!" We had to go out and buy a new bed set. He also had it all over himself and drew himself a mustache and colored his toenails! What next!?
I must also share that a couple days ago, he woke up and we went to go get him and he was covered in poop from head to toe! There wasn't a part of his body that wasn't covered! It was also all over his face like he had been eating it! Then he smeared all over the door and the floor! Wow Aiden...


2 comments:
oh my goodness.. the marker is one thing.. but the poop... oh my goodness.. I think I would have thrown up! didn't he think it was yucky??? or cry or anything... eeeww... lol
That's talent.
-Kristen
Post a Comment