So our little girl is growing up! Today she is 7 months old! I seriously can't believe how fast it has gone! Bryan told me today that he still feels like she is only 3 months old to him (because that's how long he has known her). She still isn't doing much though, I think she is lazy! :) She sits up really well and loves to play with toys. She doesn't roll over or try to scoot or crawl. She is starting to reach for you when you pick her up though! She still hates baby food. I have tried all sorts of things, but she just clenches her jaws tight and refuses to open up. Not sure what to do. But she is doing really well! Only 5 more months until her Birthday!! I forgot to take a picture of her today, oh well.
In other news, today I went into the bathroom and Aiden was sitting on the toilet all by himself and for the first time ever, he went poo poo in the potty! Yay Aiden!! His new thing is every time he sits on the potty, he has to read his potty book!


1 comment:
SOOO FUNNY!!! that is awesome!!!
Post a Comment