Aiden and I went to the lake yesterday for playgroup. It's about 20-30 minutes away from our house. I didn't take many pictures but this gives you an idea of how pretty it was! Aiden wanted to ride the boats SO bad but I didn't have any Euro with me. There was a little playground right next to the lake! It was lots of fun!
Apparently Aiden got ahold of the camera at some point and took this little video clip of our kitchen! haha
Shortly after, I saw our camera soaking in a cup of apple juice here on the counter! Good thing it still works (with a few problems)...click play
And here's one of him last night with olive fingers! He put them all on his fingers and then told me he wanted me to take a picture of it! :)
Thanks for all your comments about Mitchel. It sure is different being a mom. I don't know how I'll ever handle more than one. I really like your hair in your family picture!
1 comment:
Thanks for all your comments about Mitchel. It sure is different being a mom. I don't know how I'll ever handle more than one. I really like your hair in your family picture!
Post a Comment