Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I finally did it

So yesterday (on my birthday), I gave Aiden his 2nd haircut.  He really needed it, but Bryan refused to let me cut it.  He still didn't want me to, but it just HAD to be done.  Bryan says he looks "retarded", but I really like it!  This isn't a great pic of how it looks now, but it gives you an idea!  Hopefully I will get more pics up of it soon!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Annie Pennington said...

He doesn't look retarded at all!!! He looks very handsome!

Katie said...

Happy belated birthday! Collin is up for his 3rd haircut. That's what I love about curly hair you can't really mess it up. He still looks handsome!

Backwoods Browns said...

Hey girl, ELeasha here, Naomi's sis! Well being the hairdresser that I am..I LOVE IT! I mean nice curls or not, you have to make sure he doesn't start to look like a girl!! So I would have to say great job! Keep him looking handsome!

Oh and by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!