Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tagged

I guess I was tagged by Nicole so I will have to fill this out!

Four places I visit over & over:
1. The BX
2. The Commissary
3. Brittnie's house
4. The post office
(yeah, not many exciting places over here to visit over and over)

Four People who e-mail-txt me regularly:
1. My mom
2. Bryan
3. Annie
4. Brittnie

Four favorite foods:
1. mushrooms
2. pasta
3. chocolate
4. garlic bread from Romas! :)

Four places I'd rather be:
1.Hawaii
2.Disneyworld
3. In the USA
4. outside

Four movies I'd watch over & over:
1. The Notebook
2. What happens in Vegas
3. Chicago
4. Cars (because I DO watch it over and over cause of Aiden)

Bands/Groups I love to listen to:
1. Leona Lewis
2. Rhianna
3. Carrie Underwood
4. Linkin Park

Four People I am tagging:
1. Annie
2. Lindsay
3. Valerie
4. Naomi

No comments: