Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Monday, August 18, 2008

Little Miss Piggy (Tails)

For the first time ever yesterday, I decided to put Kam's hair in pigtails! It looked sooo adorable! I had to share a few pictures!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Aiden and Kamryn playing before Church

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

After we took her pigtails out (aiden thought her hair was "funny")

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

This face reminds me so much of Aiden as a baby

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


So yesterday, I told Kamryn "no no" for something and since then, she keeps shaking her head (more like her whole body) and saying "no no no no"! It's sooo cute! And she is also waving bye bye now! I can't believe how big she is getting!

2 comments:

Annie Pennington said...

Oh my gosh she is ADORABLE!!!!! I love how she kept them in for you too!

Backwoods Browns said...

Wow they are getting so big!! I need to put you on my list of blogs!! I love the piggies!!When Keeley had them I liked to call them her sprouts!! That's what it reminded me of!!