There is a developmental clinic for kids on base and a lady from there came over to our house today to look at Aiden. He has been having SO many behavioral issues lately, I really needed to get him looked at. She did different things with him like made him point to pictures in a book and build with blocks and color pictures etc. He did really good at all that part and she said he is actually a little ahead of his age as far as learning and talking etc. I never really thought that was a problem. Anyway, he has some serious behavior issues and the lady agreed with me that he is MUCH more difficult than a regular 2 year old. He throws tantrums MUCH more than he should at this age. She thought that there is a possibility that it has to do with sensory issues. He is going to get his hearing looked at and see a nurse who specializes in this sort of thing. I am going to call and get an appointment to take this further to see if we can get this problem fixed! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment