Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Monday, October 13, 2008

LONDON!

So most of you know that my good friend and I were planning a trip to London in the beginning of November.  We were going without husbands or kids and were mostly going to see Wicked.  Anyway, things just weren't working out how they were supposed to so now Bryan and I are taking the trip together!  That's right, 4 days WITHOUT kids!!!  We have never done that before so I am super excited.  It will be nice to just spend some quality time together.  Of course I feel super guilty that my friend can't go with me cause I know how much she was looking forward to it!  Anyway, just thought that I would share the exciting news!  I'm so happy that Bryan will be able to come with me!  


Countdown Clocks, Fun Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

1 comment:

Annie Pennington said...

That will be a super fun getaway! I'm excited for you and I'll TRY not to be completely jealous cause you get to see Wicked...can't promise it though! :)