So Aiden Kamryn and I were at our friend's house for dinner tonight. There were a total of 14 people there (including all the kids) and we were just about to start eating dinner and Aiden walks out holding something in his hand. I couldn't tell what it is, but turns out he was holding a big piece of poop! So I ran him to the bathroom to wash his hands off. But wait! It gets better! I was walking out of the bathroom with Aiden and I see Kamryn chewing something with this horrible look on her face. Turns out she was chewing on a piece of poop as well! I don't think she liked it too much! haha Her breath smelled so bad that we put a piece of gum in her mouth for a bit and then took it out before she could swallow it. The weird thing is, I don't even know where the poop came from. Aiden's underwear were clean. So who knows. All I know is it was seriously GROSS! AHHHH I joys of having kids!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh...I was GAGGING while reading this! LOL!!! Poor Kamryn but more importantly POOR YOU! :)
Oh that is seriously the grossest thing I could imagine. seriously would trow up if I saw it.. Hopefully they don't get sick.
oh, that's bad...that's really bad! And I thought it was gross that Hadley was eating dirt yesterday.
Oh my GOSH! That is so gross! That would make me want to puke!! That is one of the worst stories of poop ever!!
Post a Comment