Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or Treat!

What a day! Today I watched a little boy Aiden's age starting at 5 am this morning until almost 6 pm. I took him and Aiden to a carnival on base at the elementary school. It was a lot of fun but exhausting running around chasing two 3 (almost) year olds around by myself. As you can see, Aiden got his Buzz Lightyear costume in the mail a couple days ago (FINALLY!!) He thought he was the cutest little thing ever (which of course he was!). His wings lit up and everything. He loved wearing it! After the carnival, we went over to our friend's house and went Trick or treating on Bitburg base. Aiden had a blast and was so good!

Later, the adults went over on the base to the Haunted house. Boy was that an interesting time. I get scared really easily so I don't know what I was thinking going to this. First of all, it cost $5 per person. So we all wait in line for over an hour in the really cold weather. It was in the low 40s. Then we finally get to the front of the line and I start freaking out even more cause I forgot how scary these things can be. So we go in to the first room and I about have a panic attack and I HAD to leave! The first 2 rooms they allow you to walk out if you want. I can't believe I chickened out but I thought that if the first room was that scary, the rest of it MUST be much worse! Come to find out, it was, so I'm glad with the choice I made. However, I pulled my friend out with me and she really wanted to go, and I feel SO bad that she wasn't able to!! It was seriously scary though!

Anyway, enjoy the pictures! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!










2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, how fun. at least you tried the haunted house right. cute costumes.

Backwoods Browns said...

AHHHHHHH! Jarrin wanted to be Buzz Lightyear but the only size we could find was 3T!! He's going to love seeing this post tomorrow when I show him!! Love the costumes!!So much fun!