Yep, I did it again, went even shorter! What do you think? I love it, it's soooo easy to style! Although I think it looks a lot better in person than in the pictures! (Don't mind the mess in the background! I am selling a bunch of stuff and have it all piled up in one place!)
I love it! I wish I was that brave!!! I totally can not cut my hair that short, but you look really good.. I remember when you cut it short like that in High school.. you are one hott mamma! hehe!
cute! see, youre gorgeous and have a perfectly shaped face so any hairstyle looks great on you! did rosie cut your hair? hope youre doing well. i bet youre excited to see your mom!!! she comes in the beginning of december right? and THANKS SO MUCH for introducing me to annie!!! we got together with her on saturday and she did an awesome job on the pictures. i love LOVE her work!
4 comments:
I love it! I wish I was that brave!!! I totally can not cut my hair that short, but you look really good.. I remember when you cut it short like that in High school.. you are one hott mamma! hehe!
cute! see, youre gorgeous and have a perfectly shaped face so any hairstyle looks great on you!
did rosie cut your hair?
hope youre doing well. i bet youre excited to see your mom!!! she comes in the beginning of december right?
and THANKS SO MUCH for introducing me to annie!!! we got together with her on saturday and she did an awesome job on the pictures. i love LOVE her work!
Looks good!!
Cute hair! I don't think I could ever pull that off, but it looks great on you. I like the color too.
Post a Comment