Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas!  My Mom, brother, and sister are here in Germany visiting us.  We have been doing a LOT of traveling!  We went down to southern Germany and Austria and got back from Paris yesterday.  Today we are just hanging out and packing to leave for London tomorrow!  We are also going to Amsterdam after we get home from London.  I have a TON of pics to post, but I don't have that much time, so TONS of pics to come soon!  Merry Christmas everyone!! 

5 comments:

Annie Pennington said...

I'm so glad you are having such a great time traveling around and seeing so many awesome European sights! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Adventures in Petersonland said...

awesome! im glad to hear that you guys are having fun! i hope the rest of your travels go well.

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to you guys! Have fun traveling! Can't wait to see pictures!

Katie said...

I'm sure your mom is loving/spoiling the grand kids and I'm sure your loving having your family there. What a great experience to visit all those fun places. Looking forward to all of your fun pictures!

The Viehweg's said...

It sounds like you are having a great time. I can't wait for pics.