Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Snow day and random thoughts

It has been snowing all day  here.  There are several inches in some places around here.  It's really really pretty and looks like a Winter Wonderland, but the roads have been pretty bad.  Glad we have 4 wheel drive! 
Aiden is still going to school 3 times a week and is LOVING it!!  It's so good for him and he behaves so much better the whole day after he gets home from school.  I guess he just needs somewhere to get his energy out!
Kamryn had her WICO (WIC overseas) appointment today.  She still weighs the same she did at 10 months and is now almost 14 months.  With her clothes on, she is 18 lbs even and 28 inches.  That puts her in the 10th percentile for height and under the 5th for weight.  She used to be the the 95th percentile for both height and weight!  So my very chubby baby has become quite small.  I'm really not too worried though because she is like a bottomless pit and eats NON stop!! I think it's just because she is so active!  Not even close to walking yet.  Hardly walking along furniture.  She will do it on her own time I guess. 
My Mom and bother and sister come in exactly 2 weeks!  I'm so excited!  They will only be here for 2 weeks and we are going to Southern Germany (Bavarian Alps), Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Paris, Amsterdam, London, Luxembourg and Belgium.  I can't wait!  Hope everyone is doing well! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay, so exciting.... I hope you guys have a major fun time.. I hope all is going well... you have to give me a call sometime so we can chat some more.

The Viehweg's said...

I am jealous. I can't even imagine all those places. I hope you have a great time. My husbands contract here ends on Jan 10th. We havn't decided if we would extend yet. When would you be here?

Backwoods Browns said...

that sounds like sooo much fun!! My kids never crawl until 10 months and walk around 13-14 months no matter how hard I try, so I let them do it when they want to!! Plus crawling is great for brain development!

What a fun time with your family getting to visit all those places!! Hope you have so much fun and take lots of pictures so you can post them and we can all dream about going there someday too :)

Annie Pennington said...

I'm really excited that your family is coming in for hte holidays! You'll have a wonderful time visiting all those great places! A seriously once in a lifetime opportunity!!! HAVE FUN!!