Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Monday, January 12, 2009

Why doesn't he just ask?!

So remember how Aiden tried to make himself a sandwich a couple days ago? Well today I was in the other room doing some cleaning and I came into the kitchen and he had gotten up on the counter, gotten a box of mac and cheese out and opened it and got a pot out and poured the macaroni in and filled the pot with water. (He even put about the right amount of water in!) He then put in on the stove and was stirring it with a wooden spoon! He didn't turn the oven on though! My gosh! Why doesn't he just ask?!

5 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

That's great and scary! What an independent little man!!

Robin said...

Ashlie-

I know this was from your previous post but I wanted to let you know my word for this year is nice. I will explain more on my blog. Thanks for the good idea. Robin

Unknown said...

wow! that is scary!!! Yes you definitely have your hands full. That is crazy. How are the moving plans going?

The Viehweg's said...

How funny, and frightening all at the same time. Keegan is barely getting to the stage where he wants to do things himself.

Adventures in Petersonland said...

man! obviously aiden is very very aware of what you do during the day! thats funny. and ya, good thing he didnt start the stove on!