Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh to be 3!

So Aiden was being really quiet upstairs for a couple minutes and just as I was abuot to go check on him, this is what he looked like when he came downstairs! Wow, such a fun age! haha




7 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

Wow! It took me a second to figure out what happened! He looked so freaky!! Hahaha! That is funny though! I'm surprised that he didn't come down with his sister all covered too!! She must have been sleeping! :)

Ashlie Bischoff said...

haha yep she was sleeping!

Tyla Majors said...

My favorite thing about these pictures are his pj's - my little guy has the same ones - cousins think alike, huh?

Adventures in Petersonland said...

LOL! hahahaha! you know who aiden totally looks like with all that makeup on?! he looks like that one chick off of dodgeball with the unibrow that plays on the other team! i wish i could post a picture in here as you would totally DIE! hahahaha!

Katie said...

Ha ha ah...is that lipstick on his eyes? Good job getting pictures of it...that will be embarrassing when he's older!

Unknown said...

that is sooo funny. I love it.

Angela said...

How creative!! I just have to tell you that I love your hair!! It looks so good on you!!