Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Much needed update

It has been a LONG time since I have last blogged. So much has been going on in our life that I haven't felt up to blogging and haven't had much time. Since then, the kids and I have moved back to Germany so Bryan could be closer to the kids. A lot of you may have heard rumors that Bryan and I are getting a divorce. Well the rumors are true. We decided that it's just better to part ways at this point. Im kind of excited to just move on with the next stage of my life. Coming back to Germany, I had to take a leave of school. I am 2 months out from graduating. I don't know how much longer I will be in Germany (hopefully not too much longer) but as soon as I leave and go back to Spokane, I will start back at school right away so I can get my license and get a decent job. Im thankful to all of those who have showed your love and support to our family during this time.
I havent taken many new pics of the kids, but I will try to do that soon. They are both getting so big. I just buzzed all Aiden's curls off a couple days ago. He doesn't even look like the same person. He's getting so big. He loves to start fights with his sister but at the same time he is a really good big brother and watches out for her. Kamryn is talking in full clear sentences. It's hard for me to believe that she is the same age that Aiden was when I had her. Her hair is getting long and curly. She is such a girl and loves to wear necklaces, "hair pretties" and carry around purses. When I ask her where her fingers are, she shows me and says "no mommy, my nails. They are pretty" She loves to sit and have her nails painted.
I hope all is well with all of you. Sorry I haven't kept you updated. Hopfully I will be able to post new pictures soon.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Sounds like you have a crazy busy life right now. I can't believe how different Aiden looks without his curls, his is still very handsome! I love that Kamryns hair is cute and curly too. These kids just grow up way to fast. I wish you the best in your new adventure and to new start!

Johannes and Christine said...

Kamryn's hair is super cute and she's SO big! I had no idea that you and Bryan and getting divorce; I'm sad to hear that. I hope things go smoothly and everything works out for the best. I love you!

Backwoods Browns said...

Glad you are going to finish school! It will be nice to have that license so you can get a job anywhere! Good luck with all the life changing events. I hope the children are handling it well. I am sure you are giving them extra TLC right now so they will deal okay with it :)

Unknown said...

Hey I hope all goes well, I might end up back in spokane soon too, as Dan was cleared for the airforce. Hopefully we'll be able to catch up and hang out. Good luck with the move and the changes. call me when you have a free minute or 2.