Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Saturday, April 19, 2008

only pictures of Kamryn

I was trying to load on some pictures of both of the kids, but for some reason, it would only let me load on these ones of Kamryn.  So I will get some more of Aiden up as soon as it will let me!  We are all doing well over here!  Both of the kids are doing good...pretty much same old thing.  Hope all is well with you!






3 comments:

Annie Pennington said...

She is SOOOOOO beautiful!!!! I miss her so much!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable outfit. Don't get much cuter than that!
Love, Grandma

Unknown said...

that is such a cute outfit! It was soooo good to talk to you yesterday! oh and you are tagged.. see my tagged by the 5 blog.... you just fill in your own answers... lol kinda like a survey!