Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kamryn's 6 month old Birthday Party!

I keep forgetting to post these!  About a week and a half ago, Kamryn went to a 6 month Birthday Party.  At our church, there are a bunch of babies that were all born within a couple weeks of each other.  Not only that, they are all girls!  So we had a little party for all of them.  Just the babies and their Mommy's.  2 of the babies were born sept 25, 1 was born sept 29, 1 on oct 4, and Kamryn on oct 10.  So Kamryn was by far the biggest one there (we weighed them all and Kamryn was 17 lbs!).  She is also the only one with teeth.  It was a lot of fun.  We did a baby massage on them and they all enjoyed it.  Just thought I would share some pics!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

How cute!!! Look at all those pretty little girls!!! fun idea to have a little 6 month birthday party.. I Wish I could have a 1/2 way birthday each year!! wouldn't that be fun...! I will have to do that!! lol