Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Ready or not, I want to be Potty Trained!

So last night, we put Aiden to bed as usual, in his diaper and Pajamas.  A couple hours later when we were going to bed, we went and checked on him, this is how we found him...


Yes, he went in his drawer and put his big boy underwear on all by himself (backwards of course).  The funny this is, he did this in the pitch dark.  He NEVER just goes and does this by himself.  That's why we found it so funny!  We could not stop laughing and we just had to take a picture.  We put his diaper and PJs back on.
This morning, I woke up to Aiden saying "Mommy I have to go potty!" So I went and got him and took him potty.  I'm afraid to say that even though we aren't ready, I think our little boy is!  Wish us luck in our potty training adventures! 



2 comments:

Annie Pennington said...

This is amazing!!!! I can't believe he managed to get himself dressed in the pitch black dark!! Not only that I'm so impressed he is so eager to be potty trained!!! YEAH AIDEN!

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! Eleasha's son was the same way he asked to go potty. She said it makes potty training a lot easier when they want to do it themselves. That is sooo funny he got dressed in the dark!