My good friend Annie took family pictures of us and I wanted to share them because they turned out so good! I love having such a talented friend! These were all taken in our little village that we live in!
great pictures! You are so good at doing a lot of pictures! Dan and I have yet to do any family pictures! We'll have to do that soon... You have to call me some time... It has been too long!
Those pictures turned out so good! The village you live in is beautiful! And I love the backgrounds you guys had! We are getting our family pictures done next Saturday. My cousin is a photographer......I love having such a talented friend/family member too!!! We are having them done in Manito Park!
3 comments:
great pictures! You are so good at doing a lot of pictures! Dan and I have yet to do any family pictures! We'll have to do that soon... You have to call me some time... It has been too long!
Those pictures turned out so good! The village you live in is beautiful! And I love the backgrounds you guys had! We are getting our family pictures done next Saturday. My cousin is a photographer......I love having such a talented friend/family member too!!! We are having them done in Manito Park!
I loved capturing these for you and your beautiful family! Thanks for the great opportunity!
Post a Comment