Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Trains, Trains, Trains

Aiden has always loved cars.  Anything to do with them.  He sleeps with them, eats with them, takes baths with them, and obviously plays with them.  His good friend Jaydin loves cars too, but he also loves trains.  One time Aiden borrowed a train from him and since then, that has been his new favorite thing!  I have been buying him the Thomas Train engines and he loves watching the shows of Thomas.  He could just play with them all day long!  He is just such a "boy"!  It's so cute to see him getting interested in new things and how he takes such a liking to certain things!  Today he wanted me to draw a picture of a train for him and I couldn't do it very well so I had a thought of going online and finding some coloring book pages to print out for him of trains.  I came across this website www.activityvillage.co.uk/more_coloring_pages.htm and I printed him out a bunch of train pictures for him. I also printed him out a bunch of characters from his favorite TV shows and some cars and trucks. It's a really cool website because it has coloring book pages from almost EVERY kid thing you could want!  It has all of the movies and TV shows from everything.  Anyway, just thought I would share about his love for trains! 

No comments: