So Bryan and I were out of the room for a minute and all of the sudden we heard Kamryn start screaming. We ran to get her (she was just playing with toys on the living room floor) and she was holding a dead bee in her hand! Our poor little baby girl got stung by a bee! There was no welt where she was stung so we couldn't tell the exact location but all I know is her right index finger was SO swollen and red she couldn't even bend it. Her whole arm was red too but luckily that went away quickly so we know she isn't allergic. I felt so bad for her! She is doing fine now, but it's so sad to see your little baby is so much pain! :(
2 comments:
Hey Ashlie! Your kids are so cute! Come see us at devinandbrittany.com Have fun in WA! Wish I were there.
how sad.. good thing she isn't allergic!
Post a Comment