Today was day one of three to potty train Aiden! I can't believe how well he did! He went potty 16 times and had ZERO accidents! I'm so proud of him! He would run into the bathroom saying "Come on Mommy, let's go potty train!" And then go potty. I really hope that today wasn't just a fluke and he continues to be this good at it tomorrow! I just put him down to bed for the night in underwear and will wake him up in a few hours to go potty before I go to bed. I'm anxious to know if he will wake up dry, but I doubt that he will cause he never does when he is in a diaper. I will let you know tomorrow how it goes! Way to go Aiden!!! You are such a BIG boy!
1 comment:
YEAH AIDEN!!!!!! What a big boy! I'm so happy for ALL of you!
Post a Comment