Then, 2 nights before I left Germany, my very very good friend Brittnie asked to take me to dinner one last time. She picked me up and when we got there, I had 3 other friends waiting there for me as well! She invited them as a surprise in saying goodbye to me before I left. We went to Romas (and any of you not in Germany are totally missing out! Its the best place to eat ever! I am really gonna miss it!) and she made me wear a bright pink feather boa all night along with a paper tiara. At first I refused, but then just decided to go along with it. She brought some yummy cheese cake to have after dinner. And then we all went glo bowling! We seriously had a blast. It was what I really needed as one last time to hang out with my good girl-friends. Although, everyone around us probably thought we were drunk or something because we were acting all crazy. Everytime one of us got a gutter ball, we had to dance out in front of the lane. It was so much fun! I am really gonna miss all of you! Thanks for a fun night!!
Cake Batter Ice Cream Sandwiches
2 years ago



3 comments:
How fun!!! So sad that you had to leave, but hopefully I will be up there soon and we can hang out some! Miss you bunches.
Gosh I laughed so hard seeing all the pictures of Lindsay being...Lindsay! LOL! Poor Valerie eating Lindsay's hair. Hee-hee! We'll really miss you!!!!
Thats awesome you had such great friends there!!! Now that you are back in Spokane we should get together sometime with our kids or just us to hang out! My email address is: topramen03@hotmail.com Email me and I will get you my phone number! :)
Post a Comment