Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wish me luck!

Starting next week, my life is going to change quite a bit. For those of you who don't know, the kids and I moved back to Spokane last week. Bryan is still in Germany finishing up his last year there. I needed something to do with my time so I decided to start school! I enrolled last week and I start next Tuesday the 3rd! I can't wait! And for those of you who are interested in what I am going to school for, I am going to be a nail tech! That's right, I am going to learn to do nails. I am SO excited about this! It is something that I have always wanted to do. It is a 5.5 month program. I'm kinda bummed that I will be away from my kids so often because it is full time and it is going to be really hard to afford child care, but I feel like this is what I need to do right now because when I graduate, I can do this out of my home and always be home with my kids. It will pay off. I just have to get through the next few months. I'm happy that I am doing something for myself and will get some "me" time.

So I know I will be gone a lot with school, but I got offered a job 2 nights a week to deliever pizzas. Yeah, I know, being a pizza driver isn't something I have always dreamed of, but it pays really well and I get cash every night. I still need to find someone to watch my kids though. I will need to money to get me through school. Again, I'm not too thrilled about being away from my kids for so much time, but I need to learn that as a single mom, you have to do what you have to do!



So as I start my new journies next week, wish me luck! I'm so used to being a stay at home mom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How exciting! It is nice that it is only a 5 and a half month program though. Good luck with everything. I wish I lived there I would totally help with your kids! good luck finding somewhere for a little bit and the best of luck to you in everything. Oh and where are you delivering pizza for?