Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Friday, January 09, 2009

Some updates on us

Hey everyone!  I hope that you are all having a good 2009 so far!  We have been super busy!  For those of you who didn't know, me and the kids are moving back to Spokane next week!  Bryan is getting deployed for a while.  I can't wait to be back in America, although I will honestly miss it here.  I have some great friends here who I will also miss.  We have been really busy packing and getting things ready to go for the movers.  

Kamryn is 15 months tomorrow and still not even close to walking.  She just has no interest.  I don't know if she is lazy or scared or what.  She sure is talking though and saying a lot of new words!  Every day she learns a new word or 2.  She is such a ham and I just love her to death! She is such a sweet little girl!  Although, she is learning how to defend herself and pulls Aiden's hair and hits him over and over if he takes something she is playing with! haha She has 12 teeth now! 

Aiden will be 3 in about 3 weeks!  My little boy is growing up so fast!  He is fully potty trained and has been for quite some time.  He loves back talking us and is such a smart aleck!  He is super smart though!  He loves helping me out with his sister but also loves to pick fights with her!  We are throwing him a birthday party next week at the bowling alley so he can have a party with his friends in Germany.  We will also have one on his Birthday when we get back to the states. 

That's about all that has been going on around here.  Hope all is well with all of you!  

1 comment:

Backwoods Browns said...

Won't it be nice to be home!! How nice! What a fun time you must have with those 2! Wait till they learn how to push each others buttons! That's when it gets really fun!! :)