Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Been awhile

I know it has been quite sometime since I have last blogged! For once, I have been soooo busy! I hardly ever go online anymore. But I thought that I should probably update to let you all know that yes, we are still alive!
I am going to school to be a nail tech and I LOVE it! I finally found what I want to dodd.d I go to school Tuesday- Saturday from 9am to 4pm. It is hard to be away from the kids for so long but I know I need to do this. I will graduate in July and then will be able to spend more time with them.
On top of full time school, I also work Sunday and Monday nights from 5-9 delivering pizzas. Not the greatest job, but I love the extra cash.
Aiden is getting so big. He has finally hit 30 lbs. He is sooo smart and is talking like crazy. He LOVES going to church on Sundays. He talks about it all week long. I can't believe how big he is getting.
Kamryn has started taking steps this week! She walks about 5 ft before she falls down and does that over and over. She gets SO excited when she does it. She wants to walk so bad but just isn't quite there yet. She has a huge vocabulary now though! She probably says at leat 50 words. It's so cute to hear the new word she has learned for the day. She has finally hit 20 lbs. She is such a sweet and smart little girl.
No, I don't have any new pictures to share. I have been too busy to take any, but I promise I will try soon to get some posted. Hope all of you are great!

3 comments:

Backwoods Browns said...

I am glad things are going well for you! What school are you going to for that? Are you living up in Suncrest and commuting to school? I sure hope not! What a drive!
By the way I hear that pizza delivery makes great tips so that extra cash is great!:)

Unknown said...

I am so glad things are going well for you. We have to talk again sometime.

Tyla Majors said...

Glad you are doing things you enjoy... I can't believe you have two kids!