Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Friday, February 06, 2009

Aiden is 3!

On February 2, Aiden turned 3! I can't believe my little baby is getting so big!! We celebrated on his actual birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. The kids had a lot of fun! Here are some of the many pictures we took! Sorry they are so out of order! You still get the idea!


Aiden riding the monster truck with his new friend Keegan

Grandpa and Kams

Cousin Zane and Grandma Betty

Look at all of my gifts!

Cousin Owen helping Aiden open his presents

The cake I made him

Aunt Elise and baby kam

Mommy and the birthday boy


Cutting the cake

Happy Birthday!


Just me

Kams checking out the presents

My mom with me and all of the siblings

5 comments:

M and N Tenny said...

What cute pics, nice job on the cake! You look gorgeous by the way, I love the hair!

Unknown said...

how fun. I can't believe it has been so long. What a big boy. The cake turned out way awesome.

Katie said...

Happy birthday Aiden! 3 is like that magic number of "oh my goodness...my baby isn't a baby anymore!" It looks like it was a great party. How fun to have all of your family there for it too!

Backwoods Browns said...

Love the cake job! Cute pictures! I want my next B-day at Chuck E cheeses! hehe I love that place! He's has grown so much! He's getting out of that toddler stage and looking more like a big kid!

Tyla Majors said...

Hey Ashlie!! I linked my blog to yours. Let's keep in touch!