Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Saturday, August 08, 2009

UPDATE!

Yes, I know I did it again. Took forever to update on what has been going on in our life. Life has been crazy.  Aiden, Kamryn and I have been back in Washington for about a month now. I am finishing up nail school and will graduate in September.  I can't wait to get a job doing what I love to do. The kids are doing good. They are getting so big. I got my own apartment and its been great being on my own. I hope everything is well with everyone! I am back online now so I would love to hear from you. I have a ton of pics I need to get posted and as soon as I can find my cord to load them on the computer, I will do so! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, I am back too.. we should get together sometime.. when you have some time.. I have time all the time so anytime is a good time! we can take the kids to the beach or something like that.

The Viehweg's said...

So glad you are back and doing well. Can't wait to see some pics of the kids.

Jon and Maryanne said...

I am happy that things are starting to get better for you! :)

Adventures in Petersonland said...

yeah! im glad youre back online! ive missed talking to you and hearing about your kids. hopefully all is well in washington! i miss that gorgeous state!