Lilypie 4th Birthday TickerLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Previous Posts

Sunday, September 27, 2009

It's me again

I know, it has yet again been a really long time since I have updated.  Yesterday was finally my last day of school!  I am done!  I can't believe I have been trying to get through this since February.  It has been a really long 7 or 8 months trying to juggle being a single mommy and a full time student.  But I finally got through it and can't believe I got this far.  
I got a job in a full service salon and hope to start next week as long as I pass my state practical.  I am going to Seattle tomorrow to take it, so wish me luck!  
The kids are doing good.  Kam is talking like crazy.  I got her big girl underwear and a potty and I am slowly getting  her used to the potty.  I can't believe she is almost 2! Where does time go?  Aiden is getting smarter and smarter every day.  He continues to amaze me.  He is a good big brother and enjoys  having someone (Kamryn) to help him get into things!
Here are some pictures in no particular order from July until now. I have some more I will post later...



























5 comments:

The Viehweg's said...

Congrats on graduating! Good luck in Seattle tomorrow. I love your hair, it is super cute!!

Jon and Maryanne said...

Congrats! And Good Luck!! :) Your kids are getting so big and are super cute!! :)

Backwoods Browns said...

Doesn't it feel good to graduate!? Congrats on that and on your new job! Cute kid pics too :)

Unknown said...

yay for potty training... cute pictures, they are both getting so big. good luck on your test.. hope it goes perfectly

Robin said...

Ashlie,
So good to hear about you. I hope things are going ok. Where did you get a job? Good job on the hard work. I love the photo of the kids together.